Smart chain problemi

@robinvarghese Can you send the information that was asked by my partner?

My issue ,i was buy panda inu token from trust wallet connected through etherconnect with smart chain bnb .I lost 0.2 bnb but panda inu token was not added into my etherconnect wallet.i made ticket buy no response. Please help me to solve the issue

@robinvarghese
Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

I am not getting any reply
Can you assist me regarding the same issue which I raised

@robinvarghese
We would be unable to assist further if you can not provide any of the information you are asked to.

President, I can’t add here. The problem is I can’t purchase and transfer via smart chain. It gives an error. If you send me an e-mail address, I can send what you want from there.

Hello @SedatAk you have to re-import your wallet and problem will be fixed. Here’s how to re-import: How to Re-Import your Wallet

I just re imported my wallet and it’s now empty, no way to make a post, contact on social media, or submit a ticket for help because their captcha is bugged. Pretty annoying :frowning:

@davelinks
Apologies for the inconvenience. Please make sure that you have the right set of words. Here is a guide that might help: Cannot Import Wallet "Invalid mnemonic phrase" Error

It is the correct phrase I have imported it before multiple times with no issues

Hello alan. Pred dvema dnevoma so mi ukradli air token in elon sperm token in safemmon token iz trust waleta.za priblilizno 2000 usd.

How can I contact someone to help? There seems to be no solution to my issue, I am using my same recovery words I have used in the past

Hi @davelinks
Unless your tokens were sent out without your knowledge; If you are using the correct recovery keys, your funds would be intact.

I downloaded and reopened the wallet on a different phone, but the problem persisted.

The problem is, they aren’t. I had tokens, deleted my wallet, re installed, used the only recovery phase I’ve ever had that again, had worked before, and now it’s empty. Is there really no way to get help? There’s nothing more annoying than someone telling you that you are not having the problem that you are having. I have my wallet address, I have been sending myself BNB from kucoin, I am simply looking for someone who can help me figure this out

Sure am glad I trusted trust wallet. Thanks for the help. Another random group of people I’ve lost money to. Take care everyone good luck

Please reply me i have submitted all the details which you ask ,its approved since long time no one reply me .

Hi @robinvarghese,
You sent BNB to a contract address and didn’t swap your tokens.
Unfortunately we can not reverse, refund or cancel sent transactions.