Smart chain problemi

Token purchase via smart chain does not allow, does not allow transfers, fails please help thanksI can’t use my wallet I can’t trade

2 Likes

Hello @SedatAk To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hai
This is Robin
I have been made a ticket about the issue related to panda inu token was not been added to etherconnect wallet which was trying to buy from dapp connected through etherconnect with a smart chain bnb of 0.2 bnb on August 19,2021.

Hello @robinvarghese provide the details asked above so as we can check on your issue.

Good time, sent USDT to TRON address.
The money did not come, what to do in this case?

Hai
Could you check the ticket which was given that all the necessary informations are enclosed
Thank you

Hello @qedmambsgn To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Hai
Good day
There is no reply to my ticket I will attach all the documents which is required.

I have submitted two tickets this morning and received the same response. SOL is down I didn’t realise it was when I attempted to make a transfer from my Trust to my Binance and it has been pending for the last 7 hours. I do not know if my coins have disappeared into nothing as it is showing no transaction number on the block chain. The rest of my wallet is working fine. Please advise.

@seattlekiwi To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

Halo
I am waiting for a reply since 4 days I need a reply as early as possible ,I gave the details what they asked

@robinvarghese Can you send the information that was asked by my partner?

My issue ,i was buy panda inu token from trust wallet connected through etherconnect with smart chain bnb .I lost 0.2 bnb but panda inu token was not added into my etherconnect wallet.i made ticket buy no response. Please help me to solve the issue

@robinvarghese
Please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

I am not getting any reply
Can you assist me regarding the same issue which I raised

@robinvarghese
We would be unable to assist further if you can not provide any of the information you are asked to.

President, I can’t add here. The problem is I can’t purchase and transfer via smart chain. It gives an error. If you send me an e-mail address, I can send what you want from there.

Hello @SedatAk you have to re-import your wallet and problem will be fixed. Here’s how to re-import: How to Re-Import your Wallet

I just re imported my wallet and it’s now empty, no way to make a post, contact on social media, or submit a ticket for help because their captcha is bugged. Pretty annoying :frowning:

@davelinks
Apologies for the inconvenience. Please make sure that you have the right set of words. Here is a guide that might help: Cannot Import Wallet "Invalid mnemonic phrase" Error