Smart Chain transfer to wrong place

Hi, I somehow transferred my smart chain to somewhere. I did this before the wallet was connect in the pancakeswap. Can someone help me send the money back to smart chain?

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

I emailed it to you. Thanks for emailing me, and helping me recover the money.

2 Likes

Can you help me too? I accidentAly send my safemoon coin in trust wallet to shiba inu coin in voyager.This should be converting safemoon to shiba but i didnt read it carefuly.

1 Like

@jayvi0123
Please contact the customer support of voyager so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like

I was going to swap my bnb for crusaders in pancakeswap and suddenly my balance dropped to 0 in both currency. Then I checked and I had transfer it to somewhere, I think to pancake because I had just connected, would appreciate the help recovering my bnb, thanks

1 Like

I was going to swap my bnb for crusaders in pancakeswap and suddenly my balance dropped to 0 in both currency. Then I checked and I had transfer it to somewhere, I think to pancake because I had just connected, would appreciate the help recovering my bnb, thanks

i dont know how to contact you guys

Hello, I think I also sent all my bnb to pancake swap and wanted to know if it’s possible to recover it

@Carapodle
Unfortunately tokens sent to a contract address are long gone.

1 Like

Hello, please help me find out that I have made a transfer tow times with wrong address because I use to take BNB and address to use it for USDT from Binance after make the transaction one is 17.20 and 5 USDT

1 Like

@A.ALIYU
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0xe381a456374c0f00319005171b82bfa4d8eb57474e634cca9d03b3ic1eea4c21b0xe8F96f5EA3bd2b8E910C0b8392D2BdE064c690a6

Please someone help me. I transferred my coins to the wrong address. How do I get it back? Please help. Thank you

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Sent gala tokens to wrong address