Smart Contract Call Executed for 0 ETH. I Didn't Authorise

This morning I got a push notification saying smart contract call executed. Looking at etherscan it’s for 0 eth. I don’t know what this is. Should I be concerned? My funds are all here and I only hold a few dust of ETH (I spent the remaining a moment ago). I see some mention of “confirmed within 50 days” what’s that? I don’t store my seed phrase on my pc or the Internet ever. It’s written on paper and hidden away.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x18f00cb750e56a782927b80db6230dcbbbcd94cdeda8f38c4efddb54d9e8c632

1 Like

@gohan2091 It’s advisable to create a new wallet and move your assets to the new one if you aren’t sure of a transaction on the present wallet.

1 Like

Why is my comment being deleted? I wish to understand how to interpret the information so I can understand what is going on. Is this remnant of an old transaction from 50 days ago?

1 Like

I am in the same situation.
An hour ago a smart contract call was exectued costing me 0.2$ but i didnt do anything

1 Like

Did yours say anything about the past? Mine says 50 days ago but I only got the notification yesterday

Ye confirmed within 51 days but i i don think this has anything to do with the txn itself

I don’t understand what txn is but does that mean this was first initiated 51 days ago?

@gohan2091 That doesn’t mean your transaction was initiated 51 days ago, it simply means the time between when the transaction was broadcasted to when it was included on the block.
I have advised earlier, if you are unsure, then create a new wallet and move your assets there, please do not spam here unnecessarily.