Smart Contract Call on ETH (Scam)

I have a smart contract call on my Trust Wallet for ETH. Looks like 0.1971 was taken out of my account but I’ve no real recollection of doing this?

It was 4th July - Etherscan the money was sent to a wallet named Fake_Phishing182233 which in turn has been reported as I phishing scam/hack.

Not sure how this occurred. Any ideas anyone or has the ETH gone forver now?

Thanks

1 Like

Think I’ve worked out how this happened. Sometimes you learn the hard way!

1 Like

Hello there actually i lost my Ben tokken accidentally and there was just error that shown smart contract call and my all tokken was empty just in a second. Kindly help me to get my all tokken back. I will be very thankful to you guys.

@Muhammadumartariq please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

I’m also have smart contract call problem for BNB.
Im got notification about smart contract call and after few seconds all of my BNB coin and BEP20 usdt balance gone.Im try to understand about smart contract call and get back my balance but still hard to understand.If you can help me im very mutch thankfull.

1.Trust Wallet app version - 8.6.4

2.Crypto wallet address
0x4e30ef54A14adbbc7b7e5FCAF0Ec28cD5C41e176

3.Transaction hash
for this my wallet transaction history shows two entry as follow

i. Smart contract call(transaction hash)
0x66eb0b7bb369d291b285961710b0457efab987216805605bc74b143cd19f6385

ii.Transfer(transaction hash)
0x315ef4cf025eef1611627ded6686d3b63789c6478cdf3e48d09d51a9db151da5

@chanakafr03 If you notice an unauthorized transaction on your wallet, then it is most likely compromised and you need to stop using the wallet immediately.
Please be informed that Trust Wallet is a free, decentralized app that allows users to be custodians of their crypto assets.

Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.

We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more: