Smart contract call problem

Hello guys
I had some COMP. i sent them to another wallet of mine. But i choose smart contract option. I didn’t know what is smart contract. I still don’t know what is this!
Can anyone tell me where is my crypto? And how can i get it back?
I was trying to decrease the fee. But now all of my money is gone.
Please, Help me.

2 Likes

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

Trust Wallet app version

Crypto address

Transaction ID (if you have any)

Details about your issue

Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any

Ver: 5.21

Crypto: 0xe8acAD0a7634C0699b253502d94adfE3C486B8F2

Transaction hash:

0x5cd19872b3b93511c60bee2e1481cbef2e3cbe7ce8345e05d6e3cc0640366e1d

Issue: I had some COMP. i sent them to another wallet of mine. But i choose smart contract option. I didn’t know what is smart contract. I still don’t know what is this!

Can anyone tell me where is my crypto? And how can i get it back?

I was trying to decrease the fee. But now all of my money is gone.

I wanna know where is it? How can i get it back?

1 Like

Transaction Hash: 0xe21fcb45a0909b0be7fa386ef6e9b27289fb739aa99b2ca87bf9bc1f459e9c9e

Issue: My smart contract call showing errors while amount is deducted from my account. Neither I receive amount back, nor tokens since yesterday.

1 Like

Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post

I can’t attach screenshot.

1 Like

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible. You may consider it as lost. Triple-check next time before transacting.

1 Like

I check it before transaction. The receiver address was my another account. My only mistake was choosing smart contract option in trust wallet.
I just wanna know what happen when someone choose this option

1 Like

ok, from my side the transaction was done, for a while it was in pending and then show errors. It’s happend twice. I lost my balance. any how thank you for feedback.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to sending Ethereum to my Trust was address. Does Trust wallet support Smart Contract?

2 Likes

Yes it does support smart contract. You can go ahead with the transaction

1 Like

Ok. Thank you very much. I wanted to be sure so that I don’t lose my coins after sending to my Trust wallet…

1 Like