Smart contract executed...where's my BNB?

I am actually having an inverse problem. I brought BNB smart chain to twt wallet to act as fees and get my TWT swapped for BNB. smart contract was executed. fees was deducted but no swap occured. tried it 2/3 times but everytime the action ate all my fee without swapping TWT to BNB. I hope you brought your TWT via BSC (binance smart chain) and have BNB on Smartchain too. only then the transaction can occur. but in my case, its not even happening

2 Likes

Hi @jbn47,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Also, for your information, the TWT and BNB are available in the Binance Smart Chain, they are called BEP20.

3 Likes

hi @jbn47, I encountered the same issue that was shared above. I approved a swap and it said that a smart contract executed. But my TWT coins remained in my wallet and my Smart Chain balance was deducted by fees. I followed your instructions and went to About > Support to send in my details and concern about 2 days ago and I still haven’t heard back.

Hello @Babyshepi,

When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now. So, in order to swap it, you have to enter the amount of TWT then press the “Swap” button.

1 Like

@iamdeadlyz
it worked! I can see the swap in balance this time. Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! @Babyshepi :shield:

I haven’t heard back from you, @jbn47. You can try to follow my previous response.

//Locking the thread.