Solana address doesn’t exist..?

I recently sent my 10 Solana to my Solana address on trust wallet and after the transaction it’s saying my Solana address doesn’t exist) all I did was add the Solana address to my wallet as we do,and sent my crypto to it,only for it to say non existenting address, where are my coins?? and how was this possible for a non existing Solana address to come on my trust wallet I’m now wondering if any other of my coin addresses do not exist as the coins value still showed up…what’s going on here?

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi I’ve been given instructions to send pics of my transactions but how it won’t let me send no media in posts!

Can you explain how to send the information and there is no options to send info where you have asked, this is dragging on now been 3 days since I sent my coins to this non existing Solana address in my trust wallet…I would just like my coins back, all my money has disappeared £1200 pounds this is not on at all

Hello @Mystro10
Can you try sending the media now again, it should work now.

5xvkPVUvGmpV7pUL8f1jNP1gezub948LD6vE3WeahWKRA3ooyzFf6i5DmXYEm9TBb6BSUghmXd6zhZs9GRNBByV6 4FznaTseeaqR9qA4AimkfEVpiyEneYTjarBjLZpy72gYTsz1dopZDVpLQQyiDHMWtfKZ5GjcB745y4u57KFokvWg

My, Solana has now been reimbursed to my wallet And I’m very happy now

I sent my Solana from crypto.com to that Solana wallet address) and it showed up once it was sent. I didn’t think nothing of it, but then I wanted to sale some coins so I sent it back to crypto.com and used the same addresses as shown it never arrived and it says on the Solana scan that my wallet address from trust wallet doesn’t exist I want my £1200 back!!! as I did nothing wrong at all and I’ve been sending coins for a longtime now and never have i sent anything to a wrong address or anything or lost any money during a transaction