Solana chain issues

I have a strange issue.

1. Some time ago I used trustwallet to work with a solana wallet. I had a 12-word phrase and It worked fine.
  2. During the previous 2 days I could not send funds from this wallet. Trustwallet told me that the transaction was sent but it never appeared on the blockchain. It seemed that Trustwallet does not interact with a blockchain at all.
  3. After waiting for a day I decided to re-import the wallet. The imported wallet has no funds at all. It has a different address. The trick is that the recovery phrase is correct: I’ve imported the same phrase to phantom wallet and got access to all the funds. I can send them without any issues.
  4. Phantom wallet can also show a private key for Solana. Its import into Trustwallet seems to be useless too.

So how it can be?

Trustwallet android 8.10.1

1 Like

@PaulKryptex Please submit a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

2 Likes

There is only a bot there. The bot’s replies are not helping at all as this is not a common issue.

1 Like

@PaulKryptex Tap on the upper right corner there to submit a support ticket.
@kk87er Please read my response above, you need to open a support ticket, there is no support here.

3 Likes

Thanks, you were right, i’ve sent a support ticket. A fine place to hide it:)

2 Likes