Solana Lost In Transaction

Hi Trust Wallet,

I tried to transfer 45 Solana yesterday from my TrustWallet onto my KuCoin Solana wallet, but the transaction disappeared, even though it says it was completed on SolScan (Solscan).

Do you have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

-Marcus

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi Jenny, I can’t attach screenshots or links on this forum because I am a new member, it is not allowing me at this time. My version is 6.8 (681).

Can you still assist?
-Marcus

Hello @Sf49ers001
Can you try to send it again? It should work fine now

hello can help my crypto is dieper my acount is stolet more75% is disepr end money

Hello @Sf49ers001
Please contact the customer support of Kucoin so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

Hi Jenny,

I was able to upload the attachments. Also below is the link of the transaction event.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Compromised wallet

Thanks Jenny. Will do. Can you think of any reasons for this issue - even though SOL validators approved the transaction?
-Marcus

Also @Sf49ers001
Checking again, you sent your tokens out to 57vSaRTqN9iXaemgh4AoDsZ63mcaoshfMK8NP3Z5QNbs after receiving to your Kucoin address

That wallet holds over 39,000 Solana. Is there a chance that this wallet belongs to KuCoin and they are holding my 45 SOL temporarily? I just can’t figure out how it got sent there.