Solana withdrawal stuck pending

Hello I attempted to withdraw .25 of my solana yesterday (this was not staked and should have been available to send), however the transaction is stuck pending and there is no information on the Solana blockchain under Trust wallets linked blockchain info under this “pending transaction.” Is there any way I can have this transaction canceled or is there a fix for the issue? I have been trying to submit a support ticket however have been unable to do so due to it logging me out every time I attempt to submit. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

@CMinor Please submit a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

1 Like

i am trying to send 0,5 sol to bur it stuck in pending too can you please check

1 Like

Same issue with me and all my funds are stuck in trustwallet as well now

1 Like

Same here. I tried sending Jup using Solana network but it is still pending for over 24 hours

2 Likes

My transaction for Solana is also showing pending from 12 hours . Please if you can look into it as it seems to be wider issue with other users too here.

4 Likes

@Adexjem @Sumit Please submit a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

1 Like