Some Problem with ARETH (Arbitrum)/ ETH Layer 2

Hello, i have some problem with arbitrum usdt, i want to swap it but i must pay the fee with ARETH. The big problem here is, how i can buy the ARETH coin? i cant even find the exchange that selling ARETH Arbitrum. please help me :sob::pray:t2::pray:t2:

@Ludi you can buy as ETH on Binance when withdrawing, select Arbitrum on network selections.

2 Likes

but the arbitrum network on eth on binance is suspended, how can i use the arbitrum network now? :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

@Ludi you can find other exchanges that supports Arbitrum and withdraw not necessarily Binance.

3 Likes

then, if that transaction is successful, for the example i have 0,1 ARETH at my TW for pay the fee, then how come i withdraw the remaining ARETH which has been deducted by the fee payment? can i send the remaining ARETH to USD at my binance bro? pls help, tqqq

1 Like

i want to make sure the path, first i buy ETH on some platform, then select โ€œArbitrum Oneโ€ on network selections, and paste the Arbitrum (ARETH) address from my TrustWallet at my binance transaction right bro?

2 Likes

Yes, you can transfer your remaining ARETH to anywhere you want thereโ€™s no restrictions.

Yes, thatโ€™s right.

3 Likes