Somebody Please let me know

Glad I made it here please I have this issue concerning pending transaction on blockchain,this particular transaction as been pending since 2022,I actually stopped using the blockchain after this pending transaction
I want to make a trial when i came across this community please can anything be done or I should just forget it.

1 Like

@Dbunny Can you provide more details regarding this ?

1 Like

I’m trying to upload a screenshot of the transaction but it keeps saying error, the transaction was made on July 9 2022 and it’s still pending till now and it was made by a trusted friend I gave my blockchain login and he sent it out without my permission.

1 Like

@Dbunny Please provide the receiving address and the transaction hash if any.

1 Like

Receiver address
bc1q07j8drelcsg7p4tglkun5r3y2h90zjh…
Transaction iD
d8c00f06-cf81-4ec5-9468-95b02135e9bf
I also paste the transaction I’d on blockchain explorer nothing came up

1 Like

@Dbunny That receiving address isn’t complete and also you have sent the transaction ID which is only relevant to the exchange, you need to attach the transaction hash instead.

1 Like

I got the complete address now and how do I get the transaction hash
Here is the receive address
bc1qljmtn7aymvukuj8rnx7usvc8tazjy8tdtc4nn9

1 Like

@Dbunny You can view the list of your transactions below, there is no pending transaction.

1 Like

Yea that was what I got even at that point in time but since I saw a topic on how to cancel a transaction that is pending I felt it might work out for this also and please is there any other way I can forward this image to you since I can’t attach it here because the transaction is still pending on my blockchain and there’s no pending transaction on the recipient end also please I need you to help me look into it

1 Like

@Dbunny But actually there isn’t a pending transaction on that address.

1 Like

Yes there is no pending transaction on it but how can I know if there’s a pending transaction through the blockchain explorer and I also noticed the fee was reduced when the fund was about to be send out and sorry I sent my own wallet address first here is the correct receiver address I had to go and check my chats for the wallet and here is the correct receiver address

bc1q07j8drelcsg7p4tglkun5r3y2h90zjhvm95cvn

1 Like

@Dbunny You can simply check on the blockchain explorer if you’re unsure of a transaction that happened in your wallet.

1 Like

I don’t know why my block chain explorer is not opening in my browser in btw how would I would I know if a transaction is pending if I check via explorer

1 Like

@Dbunny When you check your address or the transaction hash, you’d see it shown as pending.

But please did you check this wallet I sent to you recently if there’s any pending transactions there

@Dbunny I have replied severally there’s no pending transaction on that address.
You can confirm again:

2 Likes