Somebody Please let me know

I’m sorry if I’m asking this question in the wrong forum, but I’m distraught. I accidentally sent 9,900 USDT TRC from the trading platform Tradestation to my USDT ERC Trust Wallet address. Is it gone forever??

10 Likes

@Hustlemonkey That sounds like a scam as it’s not possible to send TRC20 USDT to an ERC20 address as they’re on totally different chains.

5 Likes

@Tobi my transactions haven’t been cancelled since 8 days now, I don’t know what’s going on, what should I do?

4 Likes

@Alison2 You would need to wait till it’s confirmed or sent back to your wallet.

2 Likes

I’m getting myself too confused to find my private key and I got some money in my wallet any support please help

2 Likes

@gordonmiller29 Trust wallet gives the seed phrase and not the private keys when creating a wallet.
If you have the seed phrase which is 12 words, then you can use that to access your assets.
If you’re still trying to get your private keys though, you’d need to use a third party option. An example is below:

2 Likes

I sent someone usdt Trc20 fromy safepal to his usdt trc20 on trust wallet.

I see the successful transfer on tronscan and from my own history on my safepal wallet. He claims he can’t see the incoming receipt of the funds on his trust wallet.

Recipient wallet address: TCd2HQj1efBro79ZxEaAAz28jJDfpBsooD

The transaction on tronscan: 1aaaa66b4410239230636ab48228af6809c7706332c447dc6790e834fea57c5d

Yet, his screenshot doesn’t seem to show my funds coming to his wallet .

Can anyone suggest solutions?

2 Likes

@Rnicholson1967 They received the USDT already

You could suggest reimporting wallet if it’s not still shown.

2 Likes

Hi tobi, thanks.

How does he reimport the wallet?

Do you mean uninstall then reinstall?

1 Like

@Rnicholson1967 Yes he can do that although ensure there is a seed phrase saved before uninstalling the app.

2 Likes

Thanks again. One more question: do you think clearing the cache on the app also help resolve this?

I’m worried he’ll freak out about uninstalling and reinstalling, even if he makes a backup of his seed phrase

3 Likes

@Rnicholson1967 Yes he could try to clear the app cache and see if that works.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I removed my bnbs from staking on the bnb beacon chain network, as it will close in June, and it is still pending, will it be available in 7 days?

2 Likes

@Arnoldsique BNB unstaking takes 7 days and would be available at the end of the 7th day.

2 Likes

i bought 500 USDT (ERC20) today. in my wallet it shows that the 500 Tether arrived and i see that it is there but i can’t send it to my main wallet. every time it says that i don’t have enough money for the fee of the potion and it can’t be executed.

the fee is between 4 to 10 $ and i tried everything but unfortunately i had no success.

please help me

Thank you

3 Likes

@Sina-d1 If you have your USDT on the ERC20 network, then you would need to have ETH for gas fees also.

2 Likes

Nothing ever showed up in my wallet anywhere. I’m not sure if it was initially meant to be a scam or not, and I doubt it was, because the sender said it was a gift and never asked me for any money.

3 Likes

@Hustlemonkey You can request a transaction hash so you can confirm on the blockchain explorer.

4 Likes

Hi, I have been looking for ways to connect my ton address to my wcoin but I can’t find TON block chain but I’m seeing toncoin BNB. Please help

1 Like

@Lizzie You can add your TON manually and then get your receiving address after doing so.

2 Likes