Staking in Trust Wallet is Secured or not?

I didn’t even know if staking is available in trust wallet, this community is really helping me know more

1 Like

All of the staking validators in Trust Wallet are proven and added after several checking. So it should be safe and secure. I’m staking $KAVA for a while and they’re amazing.

3 Likes

Very true. Almost forgot this part. Thanks for the reminder. :wink::wink::wink::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

I want to stake but will it be safe, can I invest with listed programme for staking

1 Like

Trust wale secure and see wallet

1 Like

:100: percentage safe trust wallet I tried many wallet but trust wallet is more convenient and enough for me. Most of the staking coins supported in trust. Just hold it simple and easy to earn passive income

2 Likes

Very real. How do I even buy this?

2 Likes

You can buy all the coins in binance!

1 Like

Hi! I just want to ask a question my trx are gone i was staking them on a pool and now i cannot see the pool staking and my coins are gone who will i ask here in trust wallet?

3 Likes

Please and please, what do you guys mean by staking and how do I stake in trust wallet account.

1 Like

Just on your TRX wallet at click your TRX wallet and click more then you can see the staking option.

1 Like

Am not sure I have the account ooooo

:sweat_smile: did you have a trust wallet? If no, then you can download trust wallet and create your account :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see you mean your account is empty? Then in that situation you need to deposits in your account you can use your Card it’s easiest to buy in trust wallet using your card, click your notification :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a detailed guide on Trust Blog on what is staking and how does it work. Let me help you, bellow I copied and pasted the guide for you,

What is Staking coins?

All blockchains have one thing in common: transactions need to get validated. Bitcoin for example does this in a process called mining which is known to use a lot of electricity (Proof-of-Work). But there are also other forms of validation often referred to as the consensus mechanism. Proof-of-Stake (PoS) is one such consensus mechanism that can come in different variations and hybrid models. For simplicity reasons, we will just refer to all of these as staking. Coin staking gives currency holders some decision power on the network. By staking coins, you gain the ability to vote and generate an income. This is quite similar to how someone would receive interest for holding money in a bank account or giving it to the bank to invest.

What Are Some of the Benefits

One of the major benefits for staking coins is that it removes the need for continuously purchasing expensive hardware and consuming energy.
The system offers guaranteed returns and a predictable source of income unlike the proof-of-work system where coins are rewarded through a random process with low probability. Another one is that the value of your staked coins doesn’t depreciate unlike with ASICs and other mining hardware, but can only be affected by fluctuations in the current market prices. This makes proof of stake coins more environmentally friendly and more energy efficient than mining based coins.

How does it work?

In contrast to just holding coins in your wallet or locking them in a smart contract (masternodes), some coins added randomness to the process of staking and voting so that bad players have a hard time manipulating outcomes. The process is similar to a lottery in which the number of crypto coins you hold is equivalent to holding a given number of lottery tickets. Staking systems can also allow delegation in which each individual delegates their voting rights and earned income to a trusted party. Those delegates then earn all the rewards for block validation and pay their loyal supporters some form of dividends in return for their vote.

Ok Now how to stake ?

For that choose which coin you want to stake first. Then select where you should stake for example Trust Wallet. Now that you selected let’s begin,

1. Go to your Trust Wallet and click specific coin that you want to stake. Currently Trust wallet support Tron (TRX), Tezos (XTZ), Cosmos (ATOM), Kava (KAVA), Algorand (ALGO) for staking.

2. Click three dots icon. A pop-up will appear, here click stake

3. Now select the amount and Validator (By clicking Validation drop down).

4. Click Continue. A new window will appear, here click send.

Hola, You just staked your coins.

Sometimes the staked amount got freezed in the blockchain. To ensure, you correctly staked your coin click the wallet again and see if your stake amount shows correctly or not. If stake amount shows zero then follow the above steps again.

2 Likes

But this is really marvelous of cryptocurrency

1 Like

Thank you for this info :slight_smile:

Have a nice day everyone

Pump Pump Pump! :blush:

2 Likes

Have not seen one more secured

1 Like

Yeah there are ALGO, TRX, TZ, ATOM and KAVA that you can stack, and I think it really worth it, check it out !

2 Likes

Nice to know. Thanks