Staking in Trust Wallet is Secured or not?

If I taking my token it is Safe or not?
Or there have possibility to lost or not?

For the sake of Trust wallet User please answer it correctly thank you for those who answers this correctly.

Have a nice day Trust Wallet Users :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Staking in the Trust Wallet is safe. You can try. :+1:

8 Likes

Thank you for the answer how many times did you Stake in Trust wallet?

2 Likes

Ones just for test and it’s works. I will continue further staking with TW. You also can try just with small amount and see how it works.

2 Likes

Very safe and secures staking in trust wallet

2 Likes

I even don’t know that my TrustWallet has a function of staking? :smiley:

Can anybody show me how to stake in TrustWallet please?

4 Likes

I created the wallet for a long time … I think it’s very safe … if it has a small coin exchange function that can be transferred to BNB … very ok …

2 Likes

Thank you for positive comments :slight_smile:

1 Like

Other token is not available for staking you can see the staking if you click the token and click more there have a option :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think i can’t post the url. Just go to your TW. Select for example TRX, there will be a pop-up with staking offer.

1 Like

You can go to the Finances Menú, select the coin and the stake function

1 Like

Just try it and see whether it’s fine.

1 Like

Trust Wallet is made for trust and safety. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This is very correct

1 Like

It is completely secured. You control your keys.

3 Likes

Hi! Can i ask if where to ask about Trx i was staking it on trust wallet on a staking pool and now i cannot find the coins on my wallet they are all gone

4 Likes

Trustwallet supports staking on many coins TRX,ATOM,XTZ,KAVA,ALGO… and more. But I advise you to search on the TRUST Communty for staking, you will find many educational programs that you will benefit from.

2 Likes

Didn’t know you can stake coins using trust wallet, I keep learning more from this community

1 Like

Safe of course! But save your safety phrase if you don’t want to lose your assets.

1 Like

It is very secured because the developer of this app with his huge experience put all the measures to make sure it is 90% protected from scammers and the fraudulent people by:

1. Making sure you do not just share the link but must be through their website.
  2. You must create an account and have an ID before inviting a friend or family to use the app.
  3. By creating a platform right in here for interactions or discussions, observations, suggestions and questions that will help the users of this app(wallet).
  4. By providing rules that governs the community to avoid unwanted conversations
  5. By creating a room for the users to contribute on how to give the app good feature that will match the current technological face
1 Like