Staking or Savings?

Just like on binance can we save on trust wallet and earn apart from just staking coins?

Which is more profitable
Stake or Save

25 Likes

Both are a very successful way of earning passive income… I would go with Saving.

11 Likes

Both is good. But I prefer saving because I can withdraw anytime, although we got lower interest than staking.

11 Likes

Which is low risk more yield pls

5 Likes

For me im up to staking, i earn more yields but there’s a time lock though that’s the downside of it

6 Likes

staking and earn profit so easy than saving

7 Likes

Staking is more profitable

7 Likes

Staking has more advantages than saving, it’s just that if staking and we need funds quickly we can’t take it because it’s locked, while saving can be sold if we need money when it’s urgent :wink:

7 Likes

Investment is the new thing people should learn how to save and rip big tomorrow staking is the game.

7 Likes

Starking absoluly better.

6 Likes

You’re welcomed to :trust: Community.
That’s a good way to start!

This is the best place to be.
Keep on adding value to the Community.
Avoid scam and keep to the rules.

7 Likes

Thanks for support sir

6 Likes

Saving and staking the same to me

5 Likes

Pls can someone teach me how to start saving so I can start making my own profit

7 Likes

My email [email protected]

2 Likes

Please, check Binance Savings.
You’ll see detailed information of what to do and how to go about it.

2 Likes

I think it depends on the yield right? if you have a better return on saving them it’s better saving, if it is on staking them on staking, so the answer is depends on the yield. What I would like to see is the ability to stake more coins at Trust Wallet.

7 Likes

Have many coin staking.what coin do you have ?

1 Like

Plz admin, why I a m banned

2 Likes

@miguelm,
Welcome to :trust: Community.
Be active! Do not spam and keep to the rules.

2 Likes