still "not available" for my rewards tron

hi
I created a topic which I couldn’t claim my rewards
after the last update I still have this problem :sob:
here is my detail stack link

why there is no rewards after 3 days , if you look at the screenshot from my previous topic , you see there is no change in balance at all in these 3 days

Hello @saeed6296,

What is your Trust Wallet app version now? (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

A bit confused with your status bar. Anyways, try to claim rewards using WiFi. If it won’t work, use WiFi + VPN. Let me know what happens.

after all I did that you guys told me , it is still useless
and I don’t get any rewards after 3 days
I see my rewards for “Cosmos” but not for tron
if this app needs a url to get my rewards but my internet connection doesn’t allow it to open it , it should show me a proper error message, something is wrong
others are enjoying getting their rewards but I can’t :frowning:

I’m having the same issues cannot claim any rewards and I keep getting notifications that I recieved funds I click on it it opens the app and nothing. No history hasnt been for nearly a week or so now. I’m on ap version 1.28.0. Anyone else experiencing issues related to this? Seems to be a issue since the last update?

@saeed6296, since you are voting for Sesameseed, per my understanding, they are giving you SEED TRC20 tokens instead of TRX for rewards. You can check their website to learn more: https://www.sesameseed.org/.

@Draxis, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I saw seed trc20 in my wallet, so it was my rewards, other voters do this way or not ?

they should say “my rewards will pay in seed trc20”
so I don’t expect it in my tron balance

Here is have at a test example. I dont see any transaction history and once I click on the notification it opens the app and does nothing. I click on tron and the history is still unchanged. I also cannot claim any rewards still.

@saeed6296, yup, the rewards are SEED TRC20.

@Draxis, do you remember importing other wallets in the app? It is likely a cache issue. Try a full reinstall of the app. Make sure you have a backup before you proceed.

Uninstall and then reinstall your app.
Follow this guide to restore your wallet.

Also, you have 0 available TRX. You need more so you can claim rewards.