Success transaction but not delivered

Done still not in my balance
I have imported and export
I even use my other phone it’s not still showing

1 Like

Please I have almost similar issue. I deposited bitcoin from my mexc account to trust wallet. It’s successful but not displayed on the balance. It’s still zero

2 Likes

@due001 @Chijiokeok1 Can you try switching your internet connection to another then reimport your wallet.

1 Like

@Tobi , Hi, Yesterday I tried to swap USDT on BNB Smart Chain to my Eth address in the trust wallet, the transaction went but I never received the Eth to my wallet, Is there any way to recover it or send it back to BNB smart chain network? As the transaction is showing as completed on BscScan?

1 Like

@Dhiren Do you have a transaction hash ?

1 Like

Please i need help,i mistakenly made a transfer to my trust wallet account using mantel network, and now my money is stunk .i can see my money there but i dont know how to withdraw it from they

1 Like

0x6bbd1743993ba3fef6c70b335d58b69316091f8e09a5b9694b1831eed6764d9c
@Tobi

1 Like

@Dhiren That seems like you made a transfer to this address 0xed550fF29Fdd6e11d26755fa8CeE66E07718181E

1 Like

The transaction was successful but isn’t showing on my balance I have my ID transaction to track the transaction

1 Like

did you manage to refresh your browser ?/???

3 Likes

Transaction hash 19132c84894fc844eb9d59e1e90af9f971de9d4b691228ec25f0a6d68831982a, wallet number TTht2D1TrXvKhzRTXbREuKmusF2NYB1vB3, token allowed. Funds were sent but not received on the wallet

1 Like

@p.pavlov You received the token already

2 Likes

I sent bitcoin to an account that i have sent money from before but I cant see that address

bc1qws8yeyfxzykuq7tevwwxezyv3ad99emlyy9uls

2 Likes

In my android application (version 8.22) for this wallet, this transaction is not displayed and the funds are not credited to the balance

@PilgrimsJulie Can you provide the transaction hash ?

Where do I find that please can I send it to myself as think that might have happened

@PilgrimsJulie You already received and sent out. You can confirm on the explorer also

Yes but i havent received it in the account… How can I check the receiving wallet address as it should be to my other trust wallet account. Its one that i have sent money from before

@PilgrimsJulie You can search your address on the Tron explorer and then go through your transaction history there.

@Tobi I opened the link you sent me, and the transaction is listed as completed, but when I went to my wallet, both in the android mobile application and in the web version, there is no such transaction on my wallet. I tried deleting the application and logging in again, but unfortunately it didn’t help either.

1 Like