Successful transaction on bscscan but uncredited wallet

Hello @Alan47

I had transferred ETH from binance to trust wallet 5 days ago, but still not received the funds in my trust wallet. I tried to get support from the trust wallet team but didn’t even got reply from this fraud company. They are stealing my hard-earned money.

please help!!!

and here we can’t share screenshot or the link as well fuck trust wallet

1 Like

@Morningstar
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Hello Jenny,
I transferred USDT from coinbase to my Trust. On the explorer, the trabsaction os complete yet no tokens in my walket

1 Like

Hello Allen,

Is there any way I could retrieve transaction history of my Trist wallet. I am specifically interested in retrieving all receiving notifications.
Thanks

Hey @Morningstar
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search ETH and enable the one with BEP20

1 Like

@Tassili

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

1 Like

fee:14.932719

subtotal:5986.8

Destination Address: 0x046Eb9A157fC6467850dC4c3D6b8e6E0c42DA5b0

Transaction Hash: 2ed3d6045aceb633cd0ec538de7c48ad58f79b795eb9bde69c714a4fdf02

Hi I bought the Folki inu with smart chain bnb with pan cake swap. In my wallet transaction done successfully twice rather than 1. But I did not get Folki inu. I lost 1 BnB during transaction. Please advise me.

You always ask for this information, then there is NO RESPOSE from the SUPPORT. I have tried to do a transaction of sending my XRP to my UPHOLD account over two days ago. The transaction failed, yet it was never credited back to my TRUST wallet. How long does it take for SUPPORT to answer oncre all tge screenshots are provided. 36 hours and Nothing.

Thanks,

Steve Webb

Hey @Rajender , @stevew0512

I have replied to your email with all screen shots.

Thank You, I look forward to getting this resolved.

Respectfully,

Steve Webb

I just received notice the emails did not go through.

Thank You,

Steve Webb

Hello

I have a little problem with my trust wallet, I’m new to trust I was trying to withdraw usdt from my wallet to Binance the transaction failed and my usdt was removed from the wallet, don’t know what to do any assistance would be highly appreciated thank u

Brother. God bless you!!! I transferred some MATIC but through BsC or whatever and it was missing. I was wondering where it got lost. Thank you so much for your answer and helping me find it!!!

@stevew0512 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

@Hananiah To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Alan47,

This is the Transaction Hash that was pending to Uphold, before the Failure Hash:
Transaction hash: 8D6BE78C97E49B77295E218E3E817F8FF6827510872CB3B383421FB12F243C6A

Thank You,

Steve Webb

rhECfxjmDEoJskMxC31exbv6CMHPXABejh My wallet address

Transaction hash: 40589893300F57B38705C90AF0BBB009C826E04E6EE0DD58CACBDAFB74AB6640

@stevew0512 the first transaction was rejected due to absence of destination tag and your funds returned to your wallet. You made second transaction with random numbers on destination tag (12345678) which went successfully. The issue here could be destination tag which I think you just generated random numbers, as transaction is confirmed on blockchain you can’t reverse it from Trust wallet.

Please contact the customer support of uphold so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.