Swap between BNB 》ETH BEP20, but it doesn’t appear in my wallet

@iamdeadlyz Could you help me? I did swap between BNB 》ETH BEP20, but it doesn’t appear in my wallet. Is it possible to do something?

1 Like

Hi @Santana,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ETH BEP20 wallet address
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Hi,

Please check the print, well I am a new user, so please let me know if it not the correct.

After I executed the swap between BNB 》ETH BEP20, and I received a msg of successful operation, and it appears Wrappe BNB in my wallet but without any amount.

Thanks in advanced.

You received your BEP20 ETH at that Binance-peg Etherewallet.

About WBNB, it was just an intermediary asset that was used to buy the ETH BEP20.

1 Like

Claudio

Thanks for your answering. As I said I am a new user. I’ve reading that this transaction on the trust wallet should be to credit the own wallet.
What I need to do to send this amount for the trust wallet?
BR

@claudio @iamdeadlyz Tks a lot! Claudio you are rigth! The amount is reflect in my trust wallet, but didn’t appear in the history In/Out, maybe because it is a different operation to send/received coins, but when a check in the Etherwallet, the trasanction and account balance is correct.
Thanks a lot!

1 Like