Swap BNB Smart Chain to BNB Beacon Chain

I was trying to swap my BSC to BNB in my wallet, even though the transaction status is completed but my BNB balance does not increase. Does anyobody got the same issues? My Trus Wallet Version was 7.19.2. Thanks in advance.

14 Likes

Hello @Squizelland
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

4 Likes

Here are the screenshoots:

1. Trust Wallet Version: 7.19.2

2. Address: bnb1s0cst4fmkqtg3dapthxzhwjgcwkd3pcna733ra

3. Transaction Hash: 0xa2fcea9d0786f7d65ce5c6c768c7ad22f191d7cc6d1025e4c6ecb63e8738803a

I don’t know why everytime i tried to post with screenshoots it says “An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”. Hope this information help.

5 Likes

@Squizelland
This is your BNB balance: -

You already received the swapped tokens.

4 Likes

okk, but why it does not reflected to my BNB Balance and there is no transaction history appear. There’s only “Transaction will appear here buy BNB”

3 Likes

@Squizelland Please take note that transactions missing from history on the Trust App is just a visual glitch.
You can always check on the explorer for confirmation.

3 Likes

@tobi i have a same problem please help me
:pray:
Here the screecshoot:

1. Trust wallet version 8.5.6

2. Address:
    bnb1rz0ecxpllkcfxy3m0ht6j2y2rfaf3cjrx4faex

3. Transaction hash :
    0x87483ef1f5369f992e45ba7dbe25e4f4f4bb2529bbe80dfaa66f45ecdb68ce5a

1 Like

@Cadel18 You received the BNB already

1 Like

I also experienced the same thing, swapping bnb to bnb beacon but the balance hasn’t appeared yet

2 Likes

I keep getting transaction error which says chain validation failed…swapping beacon to bnb chain

I have ltc, eth in Beacon bnb and cannot swap this into bnb, please advise urgently?

1 Like

@MARIO88 Can you provide a screenshot of the error.

Can you help me to sir ?

I already swap from bnb smartchain to bnb beacon chain but my bnb beacon chain not received