Swap DAI to ETH

Can someone help me out? I swapped Dai to ether in the trust wallet. But it keeps pending. I already tried to increase the gas, but it still keeps pending, I also reinstalled my wallet, but then the transaction gets cancelled.

2 Likes

Please make sure you follow the steps mentioned on this guide:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/pending-stuck-transactions/126/2
If you still need assistance, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
3 Likes

I have the same issue

1. 1.7.150
  2. 0xC31a45E070B4273104817B22e63D91F812a28745
  3. no transaction on Etherscan

I moved SAI from other wallet to Trust Wallet. Every operation including SAI pending and nothing on Etherscan.

I tried to switch from SAI to DAI on Migrate.makerdao.com but not presence of Trust Wallet and using Active Wallet (the only showed) error about detection web3 portal

Could you please help me?

Thank you

Pietro

p.s. wallet already re-imported

1 Like

I do not see any pending transaction on your address on Etherscan.
Since you mentioned that you already did a reimport,
Next step would be to reinstall the app.

1 Like

Hi,

thank you for your helping. I reinstalled the app. Now I cannot finish the transaction because I receive the error ā€œreplacement transaction underpricedā€.

If I try to switch from SAI to DAI on Makerdao I receive the following message
error: no web3 provider detected

Sorry but my technical skills are quite low so I need support.

Thank you,

Pietro

1 Like

You can use this guide:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-migrate-to-multi-collateral-dai-mcd/80/2
The error you are getting might be related to the fees.

2 Likes

Sorry but this answer is not very useful:

1. I used the guide to try to switch. On Makerdao website thereā€™s not the Trust button, only a ā€œactive walletā€ button and if I use it I received the error above
  2. Ok, and now? What i have to do?

Iā€™m very happy youā€™re trying to help me.

My money is stacked in the wallet provided by Trust Wallet, If I did something wrong my fault but Iā€™d like to know it

I can wait (please donā€™t too much) for a second level support inquiry

Thank you so much really,

Pietro

p.s. I found this on the web, I suppose is related to my issue but I have not technical skills (and tools) to use this informations web3js - error: replacement transaction underpriced - Ethereum Stack Exchange

1 Like

Here is another suggestion, try updating your app via our Beta Channel.
This will allow you to get updates before it goes public.

Let me know if this works out or not.

2 Likes

Also if itā€™s not difficult, tap on gas settings button when you confirm tx and send us a screenshot of that screen, that will be very helpful

1 Like

Dear all,

all done, thank you for your helping.

Sorry again to have bothered you.

Pietro

1 Like

Hey, how did you solve it please, I tried the steps mentioned above, but Iā€™m still stuck, I have same version, also no transaction on etherscan

2 Likes

I changed from sai to dai on makerdao tool. My issue was that I was clicking the makerdao tool from the guide of trust wallet. I tried to write the web address from the bar in the dapps section. So makerdao has recognized my sai wallet for changing in dai and after I could to my stuff without problems. I suppose the transactions were all pending because sai was not recognized but Iā€™m not a technicianā€¦ And is strange because I was permitted to put sai in trust wallet but no to manage it once deposited. I hope this can help you.

1 Like

Glad you solved it, but I want my Dai outšŸ˜‰.

So can someone telle me what is best to do. I again reinstalled the wallet, so I donā€™t have pending transactions. I just want my Dai out right now, swap it, or send it to exchange. Can anyone tell me what to do so I am sure the transaction will go truā€¦ Thx :grin:

2 Likes

You can try adjust the fee if you want, as what @vcoolish mentioned on his response.

Learn more about fees here:

4 Likes

This is the only way? I already tried increasing the gas, but still nothing happened. I know this has nothing to do with the wallet but itā€™s annoying I canā€™t use my moneyšŸ˜‘

2 Likes

Please share your Eth address and app version.
We get ready update with trade transactions fix.
And you mentioned that you cannot send DAI?

3 Likes

Version is 1.7.156
My eth address is 0xabda2273F572164bee109ac74342472B10aebDEc

Right now I have no pending transactions.
I have tried two things.
First I tried swapping Dai to Ethereum tru the swap function in the wallet.
When this kept pending, I tried it again with increased gas. But it still didnā€™t work.
Then I reinstalled my wallet, and tried to send my Dai to an exchange that supports Dai. This also kept pending.

Thx for the quick replies :ok_hand:

2 Likes

So I wait for the update?

2 Likes

Please wait 1.7.165 update. We fixed token-eth swap in that one. Sorry for inconvenience.

2 Likes

No problem :wink: any idea when this will come out?

2 Likes