Swap DAI to ETH

Also if it’s not difficult, tap on gas settings button when you confirm tx and send us a screenshot of that screen, that will be very helpful

1 Like

Dear all,

all done, thank you for your helping.

Sorry again to have bothered you.

Pietro

1 Like

Hey, how did you solve it please, I tried the steps mentioned above, but I’m still stuck, I have same version, also no transaction on etherscan

2 Likes

I changed from sai to dai on makerdao tool. My issue was that I was clicking the makerdao tool from the guide of trust wallet. I tried to write the web address from the bar in the dapps section. So makerdao has recognized my sai wallet for changing in dai and after I could to my stuff without problems. I suppose the transactions were all pending because sai was not recognized but I’m not a technician… And is strange because I was permitted to put sai in trust wallet but no to manage it once deposited. I hope this can help you.

1 Like

Glad you solved it, but I want my Dai out😉.

So can someone telle me what is best to do. I again reinstalled the wallet, so I don’t have pending transactions. I just want my Dai out right now, swap it, or send it to exchange. Can anyone tell me what to do so I am sure the transaction will go tru… Thx :grin:

2 Likes

You can try adjust the fee if you want, as what @vcoolish mentioned on his response.

Learn more about fees here:

4 Likes

This is the only way? I already tried increasing the gas, but still nothing happened. I know this has nothing to do with the wallet but it’s annoying I can’t use my money😑

2 Likes

Please share your Eth address and app version.
We get ready update with trade transactions fix.
And you mentioned that you cannot send DAI?

3 Likes

Version is 1.7.156
My eth address is 0xabda2273F572164bee109ac74342472B10aebDEc

Right now I have no pending transactions.
I have tried two things.
First I tried swapping Dai to Ethereum tru the swap function in the wallet.
When this kept pending, I tried it again with increased gas. But it still didn’t work.
Then I reinstalled my wallet, and tried to send my Dai to an exchange that supports Dai. This also kept pending.

Thx for the quick replies :ok_hand:

2 Likes

So I wait for the update?

2 Likes

Please wait 1.7.165 update. We fixed token-eth swap in that one. Sorry for inconvenience.

2 Likes

No problem :wink: any idea when this will come out?

2 Likes

We already rolled it out and are waiting for google approve. Hope in next couple of days will be available

3 Likes

165, not 156 right? Just to be sure I’m not waiting for nothing😅

3 Likes

yes, try our beta if don’t want to wait Beta Program | Trust Wallet

3 Likes

I already am at beta but so far it says version 156

2 Likes

Version 1.7.166 will be released within the next 24 hours.

3 Likes

hi
I bought from okex, fsn but it hasn’t come in my wallet yet, why

2 Likes

Can you provide a transaction ID for this withdrawal?

2 Likes

I recently noticed all the collectible items are missing from my wallet, i had a hand full of different things. Any ideas?

3 Likes