Swap from bnb to ethereum went through but not showing on balance

I transferred bnb on trustwallet into ethereum it says completed but I don’t have it in my balance what can I do ?

5 Likes

@Saeedib The swaps aren’t instant, you need to wait a while for your tokens to be received.

2 Likes

It’s been over one hour and half is that normal ?
Can you check if I give you the addresses?

@Saeedib Yes it is normal, you just need to be patient.
You’ll get your tokens.

1 Like

I’ve waited over a day for my ethereum to come to my trust wallet. Is that normal? I transferred eth from binance

1 Like

@CamG Do you have a transaction hash ?

1 Like

0xccf84b24f873fa4adab927acd54dfda31de51894add2f5f99438599c24580312. This is the Txid

2 Likes

@CamG Can you confirm what chain you sent on.

I can’t remember off the top of my head. Is there anyway i can check? Cheers

@CamG You can check the origin wallet which you sent from or send your receiving address here.

Hi Tobi. Here is the receiving address. 0x152743b1748f69787989414aaeafaf3ed0966c95

@CamG You received ETH on the BASE network.
You need to add it manually, tap the upper right corner then search ETH and enable the one with the BASE tag.
Please check guide below:

Thank you so much. I knew it was probably to do with the toggles but had no idea which one I needed to enable.

1 Like

I can’t believe you got it to go through. I have BNB in my wallet that’s basically worthless right now. It only gives me one coin that I can swap it with now for some reason and it doesn’t even work when I try to do it. Lol. In fact, I can’t swap anything because it keeps throwing an error at me saying that "The data couldn’t be read because it isn’t in the correct format. Code: 400.

It’s also not a great look that I can’t even make my own post about it because there’s no “create new thread/post” option on the site.

@WontBeBack I’d suggest you submit a ticket to Customer support via support.trustwallet.com.
To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with,

Hi brother i have the same problem I swapped 40 USD worth but its not showing up in balance

that’s my address please help me
0x23fe130C5227CA922c2c9181d1dfCE93f9737a02

@Presser You didn’t swap but sent out to this address.

Thank you. I will try doing that and see if we can figure it out. It’s failing before it sends so I’m assuming it’s an error within the wallet. I already checked for an update and didn’t see one but I’ll check to see if there’s a recent update I was missing as well.

2 Likes