Swap from USDT to ETH, Network fee charged but nothing happen

Hi supporter, I made a swap from USDT to ETH, Network fee was charged + Success status but I did not receive Eth.
Here is result link:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9ec766d2067c1352729541df2e077cc789277afad27d37c68d4c11ed74ba1794

Screenshots:

Hello, any supporter & mod can help me?

Hi @DangIW,

When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button and confirm the transaction.

I did right steps.
So what is next step I have to do?

Enter the amount of USDT that you want to exchange, press swap, then confirm the transaction.

Hi,
Where can I enter USDT amount on? On Trust Wallet or the result link (etherscan.io)?
On Trust Wallet, it show finish process.
On the site, no have area to enter.

You need to enter it on Trust Wallet, just like how you tried to swap the USDT earlier.

In Trust Wallet, at Eth address, no space to enter.

You mean redo swap? Network fee is too high, and I lost the previous fee?

Every transaction in the Ethereum network requires network fee. So yes, you need more ETH to your wallet before you can swap your USDT to ETH.

So my problem still was not solved, I lost network fee.
AND IMPORTANT:
How are you sure the second time of swap will be sucsess???

It will only be successful if:

• Your transaction gets confirmed before the deadline (by default, it’s 20 minutes)
  • Your slippage didn’t go beyond the indicated max

I did all right step by step, so that is why I am here.

1. I have no delay to do it. I did not change any default settings (Gwei, Nonce,…)
  2. How to know it happen?

Very disappointed!
Anyway, thanks for your support.

Looks like you are confused. You haven’t done the swapping transaction yet, only the approval tx.

That’s why I mentioned earlier that you need to enter the USDT that you want to swap, which is correct based on this screenshot:

//

However, you don’t have enough ETH to pay for the network fees. That’s why you can’t proceed with the swap.

I think you confuse with my case.
I did everything right. Tap 100% to Swap all USDT I have, then tap SWAP, then tap SEND, then I am here to chat with you.
I lost Eth so now not enough to make another Swap or Transaction.
So sad, buy more Eth > Swap > Fail and Lost Eth > then buy more Eth to continue Swap
This is stupid circle!

Again, what you did earlier was the approval tx only. All in all, you need to confirm two transactions: approval and swapping. You weren’t able to proceed with the swapping part since you lack ETH. All transactions in the Ethereum network requires transaction fees. And in regards to swapping, that’s how things work with AMMs. Trust Wallet didn’t impose such rules.

A post was split to a new topic: В кошельке выполнил обмен (перевод) с ETH на ETC

A post was split to a new topic: Lost a fee when converting from USDT to ETH

Hello,
I have the same problem, I swap from USDC to ETH, the network fees was charged but nothing happened, can any supporter help me with this situation.

When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap