Swap - Pancake Swap

Hello guys, I swapped ETH for XRP using Pancake Swap. It has been a day already and nothing is showing on my wallet. However, when I go back to Pancake Swap and I select XRP, it shows that I do have the coins but Trust Wallet doesn’t show the coins for XRP.

What am I doing wrong???

Hi @dahbossontop please tap on top right corner and search XRP then switch on XRP BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

1 Like

Thank you so much. Now I’m able to see it. But why does it says binance XRP. As well, I just notice my ETH says the same. No wonder I lost $50 when I transferred $50 ETH to coinbase wallet. Never got it and I never got it back.

@dahbossontop those are Binance pegged tokens read about them here , you can send them to only wallets/exchange that supports them otherwise they’ll be lost.

1 Like

Hi Alan, could you please help me?

I was transferring funds from Trust Wallet to Binance via Smartchain like I usually do but this time around my transaction was stuck on pending without there being any information about the transaction on the Blockchain explorer. So I went through the support forum of Trust Wallet and found that I had to reimport my wallet in order to fix this problem. So I did just that but now after reimporting my wallet, the lending transaction is no longer visible and the funds u was transferring have disappeared from my wallet as well without them being deposited into my Binance.

Thank you. I really appreciate your help. I thought I had lost 2300. Thank you so much.

Yesterday I used Pancake swap to swap BNB to ETH. The transaction shows as successful in Pancake swap, but has not showed up in my wallet. Here is the transaction hash: 0xe3c1fbf0bfbf258bde348ecb85d2641f7a83faf394b7a0b4b9a4a77ddca1299c

Thanks for your help! This is my first time doing this.

Hi @jscanlan84 please tap on top right corner and search Ethereum token then switch on Ethereum token BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

I have the regular etherium token turned on. Is there a difference between that one and the bep20?

I’m still not seeing the funds added.

@jscanlan84 BEP20 is different, read more here: What are Binance-Peg Tokens?

How to convert to native ETH: Convert Binance-Peg Tokens to Native Assets

Just do what I told you above to see your funds.

I see it now. Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it.

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

1 Like