Swap problem tokens missing

Hi is there a chance someone from the Team could take a look at my yesterdays pancakeswap transactions as the Wbnb hadn’t arrived.

Hello @Mackwhite
Your WBNB is in your wallet and you only need to add as a custom token

Hello, I swapped my Bnb to eth on the trust wallet swap. Haven’t touched anything regarding addresses or something . I got my Bnb taken out from my wallet but never got the eth

1 Like

@Lalikso Token swaps aren’t instant, you need to be patient.

I had the same issue BNB to ETH no ETH, as I write its 3;00pm transaction occurred 10:am

I cannot upload screenshot or copy and paste to here

@Neilsm Your swapped tokens should have been received.

Thanks Tobi, all clear now. It took a long time to come through and I awoke to find it cleared

1 Like

Hi… Please i tried swapping a coin in bsc using the direct swap on trust wallet app
I had little fee
So immediately i approved the token in the swap page i went to my other wallet to send a little bnb fee to swap the token as after the approval i needed fee to swap

But as the fee came in, i saw a message saying transaction may fail… So i just went back to my wallet then enter the swap again to swap it
Only for me to see 0 balance of the token

Went to my wallet and its gone

Hi, I have the same issue. I did a cross chain swap my BNB Beacon Coin to BNB Smart Chain. The transaction went through and is showing as successful but i did not receive anything

@Victorjazzzz @incubustor You should submit a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

1 Like