Swap TTV to Bitcoin

Hello, i have like 57 (not much) TTVs and i want to change them for Bitcoin, but in the app i dont find how to swap ttv, i see another cryptocurrencies but i dont see TTV. At least i would like to swap ttv for ethereum and ill swap for bitcoin in coinbase. I got ttv from Tv-Two and it recommends Trust Wallet to receive ttv, but i have read some posts and they say to use another ways to swap ttv. Thanks

You can check the DEX to see if you can swap your token there.
It only supports ETH < > ERC20 token and BNB <> BEP2 token trades as of the moment.
Here is a guide that you can follow: How to Trade with the Built-In DEX (Swap Option)

The Built-In DEX will only list coins or tokens that is already trading on popular Decentralized Exchanges.
We have no control over this and just rely on the exchanges to add them.

You can check CoinmarketCap or CoinGecko to see where you can trade your coin or token.

I checked the DEX but ttv doesnt appear :(, i searched for ttv and erc20, and nothing

You can check CoinmarketCap or CoinGecko to see where you can trade your coin or token.
You need to send the token out to have it traded.

This is what you will do
Go to the second column where you can search for url and search for idexmarket
click on create account and set up an account with them, then unlock your trust wallet from there then you can trade your ttv tokens for etherum or bitcoin.

1 Like

Can you please expatiate more on how to go about this?

I searched for indexmarket as you instructed, but I can’t find where to create an account with them.