Swapped BNB for Brokoli Token (BRKL)

hello. i’m having the same issue i swapped BNB for Brokoli Token (BRKL) and the transaction is completed but I didn’t receive my BRKL and i cant see it in my balance or my wallet

here is the transaction hash: 0xb96957f90df329aa1ec20ff9579987ec8fc73590309410b111d0b10ee30e0eee

I’m trying to post a media to show you what is the exact problem but I’m not allowed to post anything can you help me with that too

Hello @Helpme1 your transaction was successfully completed but it seems your funds redirected to another address (0x9e66b135b016719770a6ee5b2fe5edebdd0601a0).

This usually occurs when you swap your tokens on phishing/fake DApps sites.

Can you tell us where did you find the link used during swapping? Send screenshot displaying the site with link visited visible.

HUH? how did it get redirected to another address I’m pretty sure that I used the official site for pancakeswap

and here is the screenshot and the link for the site

@Helpme1 that can’t occur if you really used official site. You can head back to your browsing history and check the site used.

Otherwise, contact PancakeSwap for support as this is not Trust wallet issue.

and i checked my search history and the sites that I visited and yes it was the official pancakeswap site

1 Like