Swapped BNB for XED not credited

Hi Alan, just saw your support and taking the opportunity to ask you something…
Yesterday I made a swap from BNB to XED. It says it was successful. The funds appear available on Pancake (its where I did the swap) but they don’t appear on my trust wallet. Any particular reason? Anything I should have done and didn’t yet?
Thank you

Hello @Barros31 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi. So, i swap BNB for XED yesterday, the value appears on Pancake but not on my wallet. Here goes the screenshots

@Barros31 send your wallet address in plain text too (copy and paste) so as we can check on your issue.

0x3AC4e614FF256764a3B917d8D16344473D3628f0

Thats my wallet address. Thank yoi

@Barros31 token you have is BEP20 XED not ERC20 (the one you enabled currently). Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x5621b5a3f4a8008c4ccdd1b942b121c8b1944f1f
Decimals: 18

It worked. Thank you very much for your fast and reliable solution.
Best regards

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!