Swapped BNB to BEP20

Omg it’s took me so long just to learn and navigate trust community just to post this today and to ask for help.

Please if someone can help me with my problem.

————————————

I used DEX/Swap to swap Smart Chain BNB to BNB (bep20 to bep2)

My smart chain bnb is withdrawn + fees

Nothing has arrived in my bnb wallet.

————————————

My first time ever using dex/swap on trustwallet I only did a small transaction first as a test and sure enough it got lost or stuck or something happened can someone pls explain what I did wrong or explain why it failed and didn’t arrive?

Should I be concerned is this an ongoing issue? Just trying to navigate support I read so many issues and problems about trust wallet I am now concerned… genuinely concerned I read about other people issues they’re experiencing and this problem I am having was first reported last year have the updates not addressed the problem? Is this going to continue?

It’s not a good enough if these issues were reported first more than a year ago and people are still having the same issue today it is seriously a significant failure on TW end if this is the case.

Fund should not be getting lost or stuck I understand it can happen from time to time but it should not be an ongoing problem that just gets normalised. It’s not good enough! I feel my issue could’ve been avoided based on how many people in past who are raised the exact same issue. Or a warning should be displayed advising of ongoing complaints proceed at own risk.

There should be a disclaimer. Thanks his is more than an inconvenience and slight delay.

Here is tx id: 0x64fea06790b2f0d4c822b41e4affddefdae3e6bb54f23c6e61ab33151d74858b

Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)