Swapped Bnb to ETH not credited…

I traded BNB Smart Chain to Ethereum via PancakeSwap and the status is complete. 9 hours later and the coin is not showing in my trust wallet

Could you please help me find my missing Ethereum?

If you enable media attachments for me I will add screenshots to show you the completed transaction.

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I have attached the requested screenshots below.

My address for receiving Eth is: 0xCDc4D1BAb727D2bEC7Fe19889f86E9de4D1e7216

I had BNB SmartChain and wanted to trade it for Ethereum. I entered PancakeSwap and traded the max amount of SmartChain I had for Ethereum. The trade said success and the status of the smartcontract was listed as complete. I have attached evidence of this below. The SmartChain coin was taken from my Trust wallet but the Ethereum was never deposited in exchange to my wallet. This was 10 plus hours ago.

I check every thing but some one stolen my xrp
Tx.id 3F81A2E21444C49F890CE96CD3AB21FE79E54A301AC73335DC78D7C573C6EDC6

@Eoinred please tap on top right corner and search ETH then switch on ETH BEP20 Binance peg ETH) manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Thanks @Alan47 that has worked well for me. Very simple fix. My coin is showing up now. Thanks a lot.

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!