Swapped bnb to xrp ((missing!))

I’m new. Swapped BNB to XRP using
more options<TRADE BNB <SWAP TOKEN. I chose xrp confirm the swap and it disappeared still hasn’t shown in my wallet xrp at 0 and my BNB balance is definitely gone!! I can’t find number or anything to even track it I’m worried please help!!!

4 Likes

Hello @Sneakerfreax To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

Hi
I swapped my Aircoin on pancake swap for BNB and all the money disappeared and only $19 was left
Please how can i get back all the money that disappeared

1 Like

Hello @Nagbeh provide all details asked above so as we can investigate further on your issue.

A post was split to a new topic: Missing SafeMoon tokens after swapping on PancakeSwap

Hello, I have the same issue, after I swapped my BNB to XRP, it doesn’t show in the wallet, but it shows in DApps, pancakeswapt.finance/swap, not in my wallet?

Hello @presepic
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search XRP and enable the one with BEP20.