Swapped my Smart Chain Token into Dogecoin via Pancake swap but it disappeared

Hi,

I recently swapped my Smart Chain Token into Dogecoin via Pancake swap but it disappeared albeit it showed as successful. Please see below for my transaction screenshot.

@Tirthalimbu To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

0x0bb4352ded61dc57a34b8481a3260f04d44f2b8272ff690999a24d440e49a186

1 Like

@Tirthalimbu Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0xbA2aE424d960c26247Dd6c32edC70B295c744C43
Decimals: 8

1 Like

Jenny,

Thank you very much indeed. It all worked, my tokens are now in my Trust Wallet. You guys are really helpful, well appreciated. :blush::+1:

Hello @Tirthalimbu, Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

1 Like

Jenny,

What is Binance-Peg Dogecoin and how/where can I sell it? I tired it with different exchanges but it came up with invalid address.

@Tirthalimbu Binance-pegged tokens are on the BEP20 network.
You probably tried sending to a Native DOGE address.
You can swap the Binance-pegged DOGE on Pancakeswap.

Hi Jenny,

I swapped my Binance Peg Dogecoin into Pancake Token via Pancake Swap but the tokens disappeared even though the transaction states “Success”. Could you please help me in this matter?

Regards

Hello @Tirthalimbu, your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search CAKE and enable the one with BEP20.

1 Like

Thank you very much indeed. This really helped. :+1::blush: I can see the tokens now.

1 Like

Text me and you be richer in bitcoin (908) 291-8650 we here to help let love lead