Swapped SAND for ETH. ETH not received

I swapped some SAND token for ETH. Approved and Swapped, and looks like everything succeeded, but my ETH balance did not increase at all.
My app version is 7.3 (621)
Wallet receive address is: 0xc50dbb3ce01da304a492fafc4197d5d3e03fd14c
Etherscan tx is: 0xa388df2aa2459e9cccf65943650edeef042df30a7a75b52299adbfd6811aacf0

14 Likes

@Aloha To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

5 Likes

Thank you for helping!
I replied to the email you sent. I tried to reply here, but my screenshots seem to not work here. It gives an error “Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”
Hopefully the screenshots via email are ok. Thank you.

5 Likes

@JennyMillan Were the screenshots in my email reply sufficient?
I am still not able to attach images to posts here. Still getting “Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post” message when I try to attach the images. Is my rank too low?

Hopefully the images in my emailed reply will suffice. Thank you again. Really hoping my coins aren’t lost from the swap.

4 Likes

@Aloha What email are you referring to?

3 Likes

@JennyMillan It was an email I received when I opened a ticket. The email header was: [Trust Wallet] [Support & Feedback/English] Swapped SAND for ETH. ETH not received

The email says it’s from you, “JennyMillan via Trust Wallet”
I see now that the address on the email is noreply @ community,trustwallet,com so I guess that means you would not have received my reply. :frowning:

Is there any other way I can get the screenshots to you? I am unable to insert images here for some reason. Thank you.

3 Likes

@Aloha Please try uploading the screenshots again, it should work now.

3 Likes

App version

Wallet address QR code

Transaction Hash is:
0xa388df2aa2459e9cccf65943650edeef042df30a7a75b52299adbfd6811aacf0

Swap performed through Trust wallet.

WETH should have landed into my wallet? Shows the transaction but you can see the total value in the wallet is zero despite .222 being swapped in.

Also, you can see my ETH wallet never received the .222 either.

3 Likes

@Aloha Your tokens were swapped and received already to your wallet.
You can check the explorer https://etherscan.io/address/0xc50dbb3ce01da304a492fafc4197d5d3e03fd14c to calculate the total amount of ETH you received in and the amount you sent out.

3 Likes

@JennyMillan But I did not receive them. That Etherscan link you listed above even shows 0 Ether value from the SAND tokens. And my wallet screenshot I posted above also shows I did not receive the Ether. There would have been a .222 ETH incoming deposit, but it isn’t there. You can see multiple previous unrelated .1 ETH from mining deposits, but the .222 from the swap is not there. Etherscan shows the swap occurred, but I never received them. It’s like 1inch charged a 100% tax or something. I’m really confused as to what happened. I never received any of that .222 ETH from the swap.

4 Likes

@Aloha Tokens received from swaps will not be shown in your ETH transaction history, just the smart contract transaction will be shown.

4 Likes

@Aloha You can calculate the ETH you received and sent from here

• Received = 1.87 + 0.1 + 0.11 + 0.11 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 which gives a total of 2.49ETH approximately
  • Sent = 0.01 + 0.06 + 0.33 which gives a total of 0.43ETH approximately
    2.49 - 0.43 = 2.06 ETH
  • Your total balance stands at 2.34ETH.

Therefore you can see you already received the 0.22 ETH.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa388df2aa2459e9cccf65943650edeef042df30a7a75b52299adbfd6811aacf0

6 Likes

I see. I didn’t realize tokens received from a swap don’t show in the transaction history. Thank you, now I know. Thank you for explaining it. Much appreciated.

4 Likes