Swapped some Safemoon for BNB on pancakeswap supposedly and didn’t receive anything in return

I’m having the opposite problem: swapped some Safemoon for BNB on pancakeswap supposedly and didn’t receive anything in return. The transaction fee was paid but I have not received any BNBs for my Safemoons in return. Does anyone have answers??

1 Like

Hi @whoami,

It’s already added to your Smart Chain BNB balance. It won’t show as received since it is an internal transaction. Learn more here:

2 posts were split to a new topic: I converted BNB to safemoon via Pancakeswap and its not showing in trust wallet

I’ve had the same issue as above.
I sent some Smart Chain BNB from another wallet to this wallet, flipped some BNB for Safemoon and Fairsafe tokens on Pancake swap, and tokens are not showing up in my Trust Wallet.
I can go to Pancake swap, and the tokens are all there, the flips was successful with all the info present, the wallet is/was linked to Pancake swap, and after about about 2hrs, there still isn’t any Safemoon or Fairsafe tokens added to my Trust wallet.

I am having this same issue and can’t figure out how to resolve. The transaction ID is

0x60780edcc8bb536ff13f2ff7f3f5beff4739d35cf677e5b32d9f0e7e05921710

Can anyone help me figure out how to confirm or approve or whatever extra step I need to do to get my purchased tokens to show up in my wallet?

Thanks!!

Hi . Outgoing transactions are not displayed . Especially a transaction about eight months ago on the USDT-TRC20.
Thank you for your guidance