Swapped usdt to bnb not credited

Hello Alan47

I exchanged Usdt Bep2 with Bnb with yellow and white colour. Transaction shows success but no Bnb in the account. And Usdt says locked. How do I do? Help

3 Likes

Hello @Platinum1 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I swapped Usdt Bep2 with Bnb (the yellow with white)… The transaction says success. But no Bnb credited. It’s locked in Usdt account

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

bnb17u2776qlg5rpjvnz6kvtvnec8saqedy6w0y4r2

This is Bnb address. Which I was swapping USDT to

@Platinum1 it seems you placed an order on the DEX and it is not yet filled. You have to cancel the order to receive back your USDT or wait until order is filled completely to receive your BNB.

Learn more about Trust Wallet DEX here: What is a DEX? We show you how to trade (Video)

How to trade: How to Trade with the Built-In DEX (Swap Option)

2 Likes

I have been swapping before on Trust wallet. I have never faced a locked token.

How do I cancel the Order or how do I unlock the USDT?

1 Like

You didn’t use swap optio but exchange option.
To cancel your order, go back to DEX then select exchange on top of the DEX screen. Search for USDT/BNB pair and cancel your order. Read the articles I sent above too.

1 Like

It can’t cancel. What next?

1 Like

@Platinum1 you don’t have enough BNB for gas fee. Top up your account with BNB (BEP2) to cover your transaction fees.

2 Likes

Success…USDT unlocked.

Thank you so much for your support Alan47
You are the Best🌹

1 Like

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

2 Likes