Swapping bep20 to bep2 best possible way

Hello everyone,

A bit new to trust wallet needing a bit of guidance. I currently have a Binance USD -peg token with a value of a couple hundred dollars. It’s currently showing BEP 20, I am simply trying to change it or swap it to BEP2 so I can send it to my binance.us account. I’ve been looking all over YouTube and online and it looks very overwhelming just to convert or swap this. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction I would appreciate.

Thank you very much,

2 Likes

Hello, you can swap your BUSD BEP20 to BEP20 BNB then make a crosschain swap into BEP2 BNB.
Then swap your BEP2 BNB to BEP2 BUSD.

1 Like

Jenny, thank you for the information. I am trying your advise but I still hit a snag. On your first step to swap busd bep20 to bep20 bnb, when I choose the "more " option I do get to swap the bep20 to bep2 only I’m not able to choose to convert to bep20 bnb. Am I doing something wrong or does the first steps have to be done on pancake swap? I sincerely apologize, I’m doing the best I can.

Thank you very much,

1 Like

Hi @Gorunova23, yes you can swap directly to BEP2 BUSD if you click on more in your Trust app and that will convert your BEP20 BUSD to BEP2 BUSD.