Telcoin (TEL) on Polygon chain reflects zero

Hi. I’ve confirmed the coin is in my polygon wallet on the blockchain, its recognized fine in metamask, and trustwallet recognizes the contract address. But the polygon variant of TEL does not reflect coin.

I went through all the troubleshooting steps listed in the FAQ, but this is this case on multiple devices. Is this the right place to submit support ticket to devs? If not please let me know.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @dbrief To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Thank you for your speedy response.

1. Version 1.30.25
  2. 0xeD746f831A966cfFF6F9ba5dfD2Ea2cD638078E7
  3. 0xd6679bad3b0eb7025bef08d1e4888ea5b196924a045b42e7047b4c3c66e7d914
  4. TEL on polygon blockchain does not reflect my number of coins nor dollar value. It just shows zero.
  5. See above.
1 Like

@dbrief Thanks for the info, we are checking on this issue I will come back.

1 Like

Hello @dbrief this issue is fixed , try to add as custom token again it should be fine.

Hello @dbrief this issue is fixed , try to add as custom token it should be fine. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Polygon
Contract: 0xdf7837de1f2fa4631d716cf2502f8b230f1dcc32
Decimals: 2

1 Like

It works! Thank you for your help in getting that working.

Much appreciated.

1 Like

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

A post was split to a new topic: Sent ERC20 tokens to BEP20