Tether not transfered in my coin dcx wallet

I have 150 trx and tether trc20 in my trust wallet but i am not able to send anywhere. Same transfer page again come after pressing continue. Neither it is showing any msg only page comes again. My amount of tether has stuck now in trust wallet. How i can withdraw this. Is there any way to withdraw. For trnsfering trx required or trxb bcause somwhr in trustwallet trxb also shows.

4 Likes

Hello @devesh870 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

4 Likes

I send usdt to my trust wallet but I didn’t choose if it should be bep20 or trc20 and I receive the notification but it didn’t show in my dashboard please anyone to help me out on this :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

@Magnate001 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Esto ya es normal acá o de perder lo que había enviado a truss no usen truss perderán todos sus fondos

Hello, i have some problem with arbitrum usdt, i want to swap it but i must pay the fee with ARETH. The big problem here is, how i can buy the ARETH coin?please help me :smiling_face_with_tear::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Hello @Ludi,
You can buy on an exchange that supports it then send to your Trust wallet.

Hi, I transferred today 15 feb 2022, 50 usdt from huobi using trc-20 to my usdt-trc20 account. My huobi show transaction completed but it not show in my trust wallet usdt transaction. Help please.

Crypto wallet address:
TNcZ35kwKHNeo9s3sWY3xuDXABn9wKwBDs

TxID:
e2169a5321a6f66f14743850702f1c409d0ad1a62dcca93d111544c7aac739a9

Trust wallet version: 5.9

@Johnsonz first, update your app. Then, tap on top right corner and search USDT then switch on USDT TRC20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

There is no new update for my app.
I am already using USDT with TRC20 in trust wallet but still did not see the new transaction from my huobi.

I can’t embed image to show you my trust wallet USDT screenshot

But i send using trc20 in my huobi wallet.

Is there anyway i can attached image here? It hard for me to explain without screenshot

@Johnsonz I have enabled media sharing for you.
You should be able to attach screenshots now.

Sending of usdt using trc in huobi

My trust wallet usdt-trc20 account

@Johnsonz You already received your USDT. They are not missing.
It is only not shown in your Transaction history.
You can check the explorer to confirm

@JennyMillan Oh really? That weird. I have transaction from other wallets shown in the history last time but why is it not showing now?
Anyway good to know that it not missing. Thanks!