Thank you trust community for this new badge

Thank you so much for this @trusty for this great opportunity :hugs::dancer::dancer::dancer:

58 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @trusty display help.

45 Likes

@trusty display help

40 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@trusty start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@trusty roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@trusty quote

:left_speech_bubble: If you kick a stone in anger, you’ll hurt your own foot. — Korean Proverb

@trusty fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

121 Likes

@trusty name of tutorial

71 Likes

Nice…congratz…i have that soon

67 Likes

Thank you mate :handshake::handshake: you’re loved

70 Likes

Congratulations. I find the community amazing with the way all members are recognized in respect of their participations and activities.

61 Likes

Warm welcome. Now be more active and put in more consistency and your levelling up is sure.

51 Likes

@Idrisalomagold Yes it is indeed a good thing to be recognized in a big community like this​:blush::blush:

44 Likes

@Mike2microbe thank you very much :handshake:

42 Likes

Congratulations…hope I can reach that.i love to reach that level2.

44 Likes

Congratulations well done

41 Likes

Hehe you earned yours right after me. It showed "other with this badge (114) when I got mine :slight_smile:
Congrats

38 Likes

Welcome to the gang! Did you also complete the advanced tutorial for the Certificate?

36 Likes

Congratulations :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

33 Likes

@Borisd really :blush::blush::blush::blush::grin: cool let’s keep the train moving :star2::star2:

35 Likes

Nope , didn’t get any certificate

30 Likes

Welcome on board to level 2 hardwork and consistency matters

34 Likes

You should of received this message in your inbox when you reached level 2:

Go back to your inbox and reply with “@trusty advanced tutorial” to the message, follow all the instructions @trusty gives you :innocent:

40 Likes