The coin I sent did not come to my wallet

The anchor protocol token (ANC) that I sent from the gate.io exchange on January 25, 2022
The transaction appears to be approved on the Gate.io exchange. However, Trust wallet does not appear in my wallet.
My grievance has been going on for 1 week and I want this grievance to be resolved as soon as possible.
Necessary information is in writing below.
TXID:3865E006A18327AB7A6A06BA47BA42D11502C2E074B95A23AC0BCBABF1669CD4
Trust wallet (ANC) wallet address:terra14zssukuzn0etf8u8kxyjeensg42vkwhh2qepd2
Transaction history address: Terra Finder
Please I want my grievance to be resolved as soon as possible
It’s been a week and I’m still waiting for the solution

Hello @Muhammedozdemir To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Trustwallet:terra14zssukuzn0etf8u8kxyjeensg42vkwhh2qepd2
Txıd:3865E006A18327AB7A6A06BA47BA42D11502C2E074B95A23AC0BCBABF1669CD4

@Muhammedozdemir ANC is Terra’s CW20 token type, which is currently not supported by Trust Wallet, but we plan to add within the next couple of months. For now you can import your wallet to Terra station wallet (or any wallet that supports CW20 token standard type) to access your ANC tokens or you can wait until CW20 tokens type are supported by Trust wallet.

I would be very grateful if you could give information about how I can transfer another bag.

@Muhammedozdemir download their app from playstore, here’s a link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=money.terra.station

Then import your Trust wallet recovery phrase to Terra station you’ll be able to access your ANC tokens.

Thank you very much, I’ve been trying for a week, you’ve been very helpful

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!