The coin I sent was not credited to the account

I sent QI from Binance to trust wallet. After 15 minutes, binance approved the transfer, almost 5 days later, the coins are still not visible in the trust wallet. I want to know why.

1 Like

Hello @Habil45 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

2 Likes

0x8ad018492db7b5da99a73b9aa7a098f073015fd4ddc1be1087c10701d354f32d

0x51C5E92150E93353f5B93D9181B8B535089791B3

@Habil45, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x8729438eb15e2c8b576fcc6aecda6a148776c0f5
Decimals: 18

2 Likes

Yesterday I withdraw my safe moon coins into my trust wallet transaction was successful but not showing into wallet

@ZAHEERMUSHTAQ To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello Jenny,
I am using trust wallet connected to opensea through polygon network. Why the total balance in opensea doesn’t appear on my trust wallet Multi-coin wallet? WETH remain 0. Thank you.

@Papm To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

Why is everyone having same issues with trust wallet and still no solutions? $50k BTC was sent to my wallet via Bitcoin ATM Machine it’s been over a week and hasn’t reflected on my wallet? I have used different types of wallet and trust wallet is the worst seems like a scam wallet. Would Crypto be disappearing for no reason? There’s more to this and the support team knows what’s going on.

1 Like

@Markky To better assist, please send the following information:

1 Like

I sent you all this details the other time and you boldly told me nothing can be done, I told you it was sent to my address via Bitcoin ATM Machine and recipe I can’t find, I sent you the other details and you could not figure out what happened to my money.

@Markky Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

2 Likes