The currency could not reach the wallet

7m

I sent an amount of Bitcoin from Binance that did not reach the wallet
txid even though it was sent from Binance and this address

15b0373fece4982efeb6f5442f99f2de07187ffe5cd86f6a17f733897865a00f

1 Like

Got the same problem here. Send bitcoin from bitpanda 8h ago. Transfer was successful but don’t get any coins in my wallet

2 Likes

ei tb trasferi uma quantia da bnb para trust wallet ,da binace deu como saida ,mas na carteira nao entrou como proceder

Jop me too still waiting. Or did I do something wrong? The Adress is correct and I see it on the blockchain. Do I need to do something to get it into my wallet?

That’s my status from bitpanda, on the blockchain it is trough too. Did I miss something? It is my first swap to trustwallet. Sorry guys :slight_smile:

1dbcb36873ad58b8cef0becd00559158be9985b8609b6fcaaac226a42f57cc9d
Transaktion ID on blockchain. Thanks

Hi, I’ve got some ethereum from Trasolt to WhiteBeat exchange, but the money didn’t come out of my account

Hello @MaestraDragon @hanedjadgal6030 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I can’t send pictures here, how do I contact you? Via Email or is there a possibility here? Thanks for the support and help

I sent you all the documents you asked for, please follow up faster thank you