The Ethereum I sent from Kukoin Exchange via Kcc network does not appear in my wallet

On 11.02.2022 at 18:03, my Ethereum wallet, which I sent from Kukoin exchange to my Trust wallet via Kcc network, did not arrive, please help.

Hello @Hsyn1922
Unfortunately Trust wallet doesn’t support that network, you need to find a wallet that does and import your recovery keys there.

You have to extract your ETH private keys using this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

Select ETH in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, Import to wallet that supports KCC blockchain eg. Metamask.

[in case you use Metamask] Set the custom blockchain as shown on this guide: How to Add Kucoin Community Chain (KCC) Network to Metamask

I sent eth via kcc network to my trustwallet adrress an dit arrived correctly, but now i want to send it back to kucoin exchange and when a i sent the tokens to my kucoin eth adress it pop ups a meesage that said it was an error, what happens?

@arodriguezperez85 What error is shown?
Can you provide a screenshot.

here, i set my kucoin eth adress and the token amount

and when i click the button, it shows this

@arodriguezperez85 Can you translate what that says in English

it says:
An error occurred. Tap the button below to update your session.
I tried to make the transaction few times but it shows me this every time

@arodriguezperez85 Can you update your app, reimport your wallet and try again; you could try sending out a smaller amount.