The first three letters of recovery phrase

You will need to make a new wallet. Before trying to get your old one back. The words are newded in full

1 Like

On the Trustwallet site, it is said that the recovery words are included in a word list. “The words are included in this word list 164k.”

I have 3 questions, please help me.

1. Do recovery words(Secret Phrases) Are they among the 2048 words in this list or is it possible to use other words other than the 2048 words in this list?

2. What does the “164k” mean in front of the sentence “The words are included in this word list 164k.”

and
3. As I said before, by entering 1920 combinations in the TrustWallet software, about 120 wallets were opened for me. In this situation and by entering this number of combinations, is it possible to disrupt the TrustWallet software? So that as a hack or any other case, it prevents the recovery of my wallet or there is a disturbance in the recovery?
If your answer is yes, what should I do to prevent this disorder?

@hadi492 The words in a seed phrase comes from the list of 2048 words.
If what you’re trying to get at is if you can possibly guess a seed phrase, No you can’t.

I have the first 3 letters of 12 words to recover my wallet, and if the seed phrase is only 2048 words and is not outside of this, I have made the existing combinations with the words whose first 3 letters are the same as the first 3 letters I have, which is 1920 and about 120 wallet The money is opened but with zero balance

@hadi492 That calculation is wrong, do your research on how safe seed phrase is from guessing. It would be impossible to guess your seed phrase.