The future of Ripple

I think the future of Ripple is very bright and it will reach $ 500 in a few years :thinking: :money_mouth_face: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

No one knows with certainty what will happen in crypto world. I am not a big fan of Ripple.

4 Likes

Anything is possible, I know that for a fact now, after what some of these cryptos i doubted shot in a few years, I am sure anything is possible.

3 Likes

Who know what will happen? But my opinion never will reach

3 Likes

ripple is a big and good project is a sleeping gant

5 Likes

Many of us only look at current price and not potentials.
It’s obvious. The future of Ripple is brighter than you think just like gold in its raw form. The use case is there and the partnerships financial institutions are so many already.
Don’t chase the train. Be in it and wait.

2 Likes

Do you realise how big their total market cap would be if it actually reached $500. I would be incredibly surprised if it ever reached $20. Plus there is no benefit to a high value token in ripple. It works just as well at $1 as it does at $15, whereas good PoS projects like Cardano, a higher token actually increases the security of the network.

1 Like

I hear a lot of persons make this statement. Ripple should endeavor to be user friendly coz negative comments are bad for marketing.

2 Likes