The transaction on the network has already been confirmed for a long time, but there are no coins

Hi! I have the same problem, the transaction on the network has already been confirmed for a long time, but there are no coins

Trust wallet : bc1qu8duae20y42pnq9tpjez52vjnqvg9dyngrwa4k

Hash
ee48dfc43b0b896f005bed0e517ffc4dd26a701cfc9a89921480d4485df64194

6 Likes

Hello @ogpapa,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

5 Likes

Please help me , i staked bnb but its not avilable in stake page!!!1 bnb staked and now show 0 bnb and apr 0%

I am in the same shoe… shows not available. No option to unstake or redelegate. Please help

1 Like

adres
bc1qu8duae20y42pnq9tpjez52vjnqvg9dyngrwa4k

hash
ee48dfc43b0b896f005bed0e517ffc4dd26a701cfc9a89921480d4485df64194

1 Like

@ogpapa you have already received your BTC. Only transaction history is missing from the transaction history but balance has already populated.

1 Like

Hi @Alan47, I sent eth to my trust wallet, I used the kcc network for the first time and although it says successful on kcc scanner, the eth hasn’t been deposited (been approx 2hrs since marked as successful). Have I lost the etc?

Many thanks

Hello @peteharby

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

whence such confidence and why this transaction is not displayed then?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, it won’t let me include the link unfortunately

Wallet:
0xc5342D2a836DfaA63d9d5b7AA945Dfd3FC5f57c5

KCC TXN:
0xc02abe929bdbf8699b9b04b44956c40adcfc85aa6ca55e63fc074f62df676487

1 Like

Also, it wont let me upload any pictures either? I’ve tried on my phone & pc but just gives an error message

TW Version: 7.19.1

can you try this and give us a feedback

or

@k.amon

Found it :grinning:

Added eth krc20, many thanks for your help :raised_hands:

…Also, it wont let me upload any pictures either? I’ve tried on my phone & pc but just gives an error message

TW Version: 7.19.1

1 Like

You’re welcome , feel free to open a new topic if something is wrong with your wallet .

Hmm, how can I use the krc20 eth?

There’s no option to swap or buy - only send/receive in tw, and it’s not shown in uniswap etc

@k.amon

Well Again To be honest I don’t know , do your own research . I don’t know what you do .