The YFXXX DeFi Tokens keep increasing

These defi project token name that starts with YFxxx keeps increasing on a daily basis. I guess all are imitation of the first one, yearn.finance (YFI) and it gets attention with a huge price and a very low supply. That is why this YFxxx tokens are popping out from nowhere hoping they will get same success like YFI, some are actually getting listed but I feel they won’t last. Many scam tokens imitating YFI on telegram, twitter etc, we need to be careful and DYOR well before diving into all these tokens.

6 Likes

Yes are so right am seeing so many YFxxx apart from the YFI and YFII all others are either scam or they won’t last. So becareful

3 Likes

If the new ones are improving then it is good otherwise it is just to copy and use the YFI unaudited code.

I see though one exception though- YFII (DeFi money), which is forked on YIP8 of YFI. The team came out from YFI due to disagreement and has a lot of potential.

3 Likes

This topic is copied from bitcointalk and you use a Paraphrasing tool to make the paragraph looks different. :rofl:

@zachzwei

3 Likes